|First Appearance||What's Love Got To Do With It?|
|Hobby||Infecting the Super Computer|
|Voice Actor||Blu Mankuma|
|List of ReBoot Characters.|
- "Hey Killabyte, ready for oblivion?" -Dixon Green
Little is known about Killabyte except that he had attempted to infect the Super Computer and was caught. He was scheduled for deletion, and the Guardian Dixon Green and Cadet Bob were given the task of preparing the Deletion Chamber for him.
The two sprites were arguing over the Guardian policy about viruses. Bob thought they could be reprogrammed for good, but Dixon lectured that, "It's a Virus, cadet. A dirty, no use Virus....A User made him this way. A User programmed him to destroy, to infect, to corrupt."
While they were arguing, the User that created Killabyte sent him an upgrade. Killabyte received a great deal of power and promptly broke free of his restraints. Dixon used her Key Tool, Glitch, to report the 403, viral upgrade, in progress. She warned Central that the upgrade was skipping a generation. Bob jumped at Killabyte, but the virus threw him to the wall, knocking him unconscious.
Killabyte moved toward Dixon and she started cataloging his new abilities to Central. He was quickly becoming a completely new virus, gaining the ability to fly, transfinite power reserves, portal forming abilities, and energy absorbing.
Killabyte grabbed for her but she moved quick and got on his back. Dixon commanded Glitch to shoot a narrow beam through Killabyte's head, but it had little effect. He threw Dixon to the ground and his right hand grew into a thumb and two massive claws for fingers. He used his new power draining abilities and stabbed Dixon with his new claws, draining all energy from Dixon. She was deleted a few moments later.
Killabyte moved toward Bob to finish him off, when a circle of energy appeared. Skinny Killabyte transformed into the Super Virus Gigabyte, then he and the circular Gateway disappeared. (What's Love Got To Do With It?)
- Killabyte's name is an adaptation of the word, Kilobyte, which is a unit of computer memory.
- The ReBoot game's manual used the computer term Kilobyte for the spelling. The official spelling however is Killabyte.
- The ReBoot game credits Killabyte with the creation of Clash and thus Hack, Slash, and Scuzzy. This is not considered canon with the show.
- Bob states that viruses can be reprogrammed, which is true with "Killabyte's daughter" (Hexadecimal).